القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

The first step towards digital transformation with the help of Udacity


The difficulties that I am facing have increased at the present time, which negatively affected my financial situation, as I work in the furniture trade, and this industry has been affected a lot like other fields due to the spread of the global epidemic. It has negatively affected the global trade movement, as direct dealing in the free trade movement is not the same as it was before due to this epidemic

                               my_images                                  
 . As a result of this crisis, my income has been affected a lot, and it is no longer the same as before, and in parallel with that crisis, the family is growing day by day and the financial obligations increase and the situation has become very complex and from bad to wors
                                                                                                  images-in udaciy                           
How can I change my financial situation?
  How do I leave my 15+ year career?
It was a frantic internal struggle,

                            images-in udaciy                         

 I. joined Udacity and it was my way to reach my future goal
The journey started with Udacity International and he chose a path, Nanodegree Digital Marketing It was a wonderful journey to learn and discover future prospects. In fact, I developed my skills and learned a lot about launching an online campaign, how to manage it, monitor indicators and data analysis systems, and whether ad campaigns are paid or free, the important thing is to achieve their goal, which is simply to convert targeted people into real customers by completing the process . . the purchase. Through social media or sending targeted emails, and the conclusion is that electronic marketing has become one of the most important reasons for the success of any organization in the future, and I still look forward to moving forward and establishing my own business in the digital future.
IminDMND#

                          images-in udaciy                                         

التنقل السريع